Thursday, February 11, 2010

Artist Bio: Audio Push




As strong forerunners of the "Jerk" movement, Pricetag and Oktane are truely doing it big in the music industry. With their first single, 'Teach me how to jerk' blowing up on the internet, and their instructional jerk video on youtube with hundreds of thousands of views, and with the jerk movement going worldwide (even to little old New Zealand), They are sure to be doing big things, with the help of theworld wide web ofcourse.

They recently dropped their new mixtape, 'The Soundcheck', with a mix of thuggin tracks, Jerk tunes, and RnB jams (a personal favorite of mine).

You can get the mixtape Here

To me, I love this group. Check them out. For me. Got hooked for real, for real.

One of my favorite jams from these guys, check it out.


Audio Push-Your Body

Check out their other videos at The RozWorldTv Youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment